Sunday 9 December 2012

Chia Bia Seeds

I have been sent some Chia Bia seeds to try. The seeds are very high in OMEGA 3, fibre, protein and antioxidants. They are said to have several benefits, like being good for your skin, helping with weight loss, giving you more energy, and more. I am currently trialing the seeds for Chia Bia as I have got Psoriasis and I and currently doing Slimming World, trying to loose some baby weight. I have been using the seeds for a few weeks now. I haven't really noticed any change to my skin yet, but it has only been a few weeks. The seeds could still help to make a difference. I have lost 11lbs so far in three weeks. This does seem like a lot to loose in just a few weeks, so this could have been helped by the seeds but obviously I can't say for certain if it was the seeds or not. I have had more energy as well. This may also be down to using the seeds.

I have been sent whole seeds, milled seeds, and milled seeds with blueberry. You can have the seeds simply in yogurt or mixed in with your salad, or you can actually incorporate the seeds into cooking. There are some great recipes on the Chia Bia website, along with some further info on the history of the seeds, how and what they can be used for. You can purchase the seeds on the Chia Bia website.

No comments:

Post a Comment