Wednesday 27 March 2013

Fish Is The Dish - Omega3 Healthy Heart Challenge

I love a challenge, and I have been set one by Fish Is The Dish, to eat two portions of fish a week for six weeks to boost my Omega3 levels.
Omega3 helps with brain development, healthy skin and eyes, joint movement and improved mental health.

I will be starting this coming week and will be posting a blog at least once a week for this. I'm really looking forward to it as I love fish but don't get to eat it very often. DaddyG loathes fish as much as I love it!! BoyG shares my love of fish but is also a very fussy eater. BabyG has had a fish baby food once and loved it so there is hope there. I aim to make meals that all of the family will eat and enjoy. I also aim to incorporate this challenge into my diet, with some healthy and tasty recipes.

Keep a look out for some follow on posts soon. Follow my blog either on my blog or by email if you don't want to miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment