Wednesday 27 March 2013

Total Greek Yogurt - Review

I have been sent some yogurt by Total Greek. It is the 0% fat one which fits perfectly with my diet.

It's lovely and thick and creamy unlike the supermarket brands that I normally buy. It's actually so much creamier that I had to double check the pot as I couldn't believe it was fat free!!

I use Greek yogurt for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. My favourite breakfast to use it with would be 35g rolled oats (I use Flahavans Irish oats), a sliced banana and a huge dollop of Total Greek yogurt. Because the oats are low GI they keep you fuller for longer. I find this breakfast is so filling and I can eat as much as I like on my diet! It's also great with just some fresh blueberries.


For a quick, easy and tasty dinner that even my fussy 3 year old will eat (what's not to like about that!!) I use the Greek yogurt to make chicken tikka. I put some onion, garlic, ginger, spices and Greek yogurt in a pot and blend it with my hand mixer, add some chicken and either cook in a saucepan or in a baking bag in the oven. Served with rice and some fresh vegetables this is delicious!!

Now, what do I do with the empty pot?? Well I could recycle it, or use it to hold my wooden spoons.... I left it on the counter while I decided what to do. I turned around for a second and when I turned back it was gone!! Apparently it is a drum, a hat, a mixing bowl and more - BoyG has not given it back yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment